Novel Notary Public Services Inc.


Who is a Notary Public in Ontario?

Notary Public is appointed by the Ministry of Attorney General in the Province of Ontario.

Who can Notarize my document?

The Lawyer associated with Novel Notary Public Services is licensed Notary Public and has been in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario since 2007. The Notary Seal is registered with Official Documents Services.

What documents are to be notarized by Notary Public?

A Notary Public has all the powers of a Commissioner of Oaths for taking affidavits and can also verify and witness signatures.

Certification of Documents

It is a true copy of an original document signed by a Notary Public. The purpose is that when you are not submitting an original document rather a copy is certified as true of the original is considered equivalent to the original.

Power of Attorney

This document is widely used to grant powers by the principal to his agent to take care of a variety of transactions for the principal. Powers of attorney can be written to be either general or limited to special circumstances. A power of attorney generally is terminated when the principal dies or becomes incompetent, but the principal can revoke the power of attorney at any time. Some different types of power of Attorney could be as below:

The governing laws and requirement could be different for different jurisdiction.

Download the list of documents

Consent Letter for Children Travelling Abroad

This document is used for children carry a consent letter if they are travelling abroad alone, with only one parent/guardian, with friends or relatives or with a group. The letter demonstrates that Canadian children have permission to travel abroad from parents or guardians who are not accompanying them.

Carrying a consent letter does not guarantee that children will be allowed to enter or leave a country, as every country has its own entry and exit requirements.

Usually the letter is signed by every non-accompanying person or organization with the legal right to make major decisions for the child, including anyone with: custody rights, guardianship rights, parental authority, by any non-accompanying parent who has access to the child.

The is certified by a Notary Public who has the authority to administer oath or solemn declaration.


invitation Letter

Usually, this letter is written when an individual is applying for a visa to visit Canada. The letter is provided in good faith as a promise that the invited person shall be taken care of by the invitee. This more likes a promise. There is no specific form rather is written differently by different persons, however, should contain some required information which the immigration authorities are looking for in this letter.

Consent to Travel for Hajj or Umra

The consent is given by the adult male member of the family to the adult female to travel for Hajj or Umra. The consent letter is signed by the male member and signed and sealed by the Notary Public. 

Statutory Declaration

It is a written statement of fact signed in the presence of Notary Public or other authorized persons. It is invariably used not as a sworn statement rather to affirm something to be true for the purposes of satisfying some legal requirement or regulation when no other evidence is available.

Affidavits, Statutory Declaration and sworn/ affirmed statements under Family Law, Civil Procedure, and Small Claims Courts.

Affidavit of one and same person is used when you have different names entered different documents. You are making a statement that you are the one and same person.

Bank Documents and statements

Attested True copy or certified as true copy of an original Document including college or university diplomas, transcripts, certificates, Marriage Certificate, Birth certificate, Passport, Permanent resident card, Citizenship Certificate, Name Change Certificate, etc.

Fingerprint Forms includes Royal Canadian Mounted Police Form (RCMP Form C216C)

Life Certificate or Proof of Life is usually used for foreign pension benefits or bank accounts.


We do not provide Notarization of following documents:

  • If you are preparing a WILL and looking for notarization, we do not notarize such documents.
  • Marriage Agreements/ Contracts or Separation Agreements/ Contracts or Agreements/ contract for Custody of minor child
  • Promissory Note
  • We do not provide any legal Advice on any of documents which are Notarized or Commissioned
  • Rental Agreements
  • Documents in any other language than English (Documents only in English are acceptable)


Please consider that Novel Notary Public Services will not be extending any legal advice on documents being notarized, commissioned, attested, or certified.