Fingerprinting Services Outside Canada
- If you are living outside of Canada and you have been asked to provide Certified Criminal Record from RCMP, Please contact us to help you.
- We will Digitize Ink or electronic fingerprints and submit them electronically to RCMP
- The results will be forwarded by RCMP to the individual or his/ her authorized person
Follow the below procedure:
- Fingerprints are captured on RCMP form C216C (to obtain this form from Canadian Embassy/ Consulate) or FBI Card FD 258.
2. Contact the nearest police Office in your City/ Province/ Country which offers fingerprinting services.
Fingerprint forms will be accepted from foreign countries that contain the following:
- Rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink
- Full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant
- The name and address of the police agency
- The signature and seal of the Police Official taking the fingerprints
Clearly state the reason for your certified criminal record check:
- Adoptions – Canadian and International
- Foreign travel – Visas, U.S. Waivers, Border Crossing
- Employment (specify the job title and the name of the business/organization not using abbreviations)– federal, provincial, municipal governments; private industry; Canadian police agencies
- Volunteer work (specify the job title and the name of the organization)
- Applications for immigration to Canada
- Applications for Canadian Citizenship
- Applications to obtain criminal record to apply for a Record suspension
- Name change
- Permanent residency in foreign countries
Courier to our office following documents/ information along with RCMP form C216C/ FBI Card FD 258 and We will Digitize Ink or electronic fingerprints and submit them electronically to RCMP.
- Notarised Photocopy of 2 Pieces of valid government-issued IDs
- Provide information on separate sheet:
a. Height (Ft/cm)
b. Weight (Lbs/Kg)
c. Color of eyes
d. Color of hair
e. Complete address
f. Phone number.
g. Name, address, and phone number of person taking fingerprints
h. Reason for fingerprinting.
- Download and complete the consent form and email it to us.
Please call us to know more on the procedure and to complete the transaction.
Barrister, Solicitor & Notary
Barrister, Solicitor & Notary Public
416.903.8696 or 905.290.7205
Monday to Friday
between 09.30 AM to 5.00 PM
Walk in service is available only from Monday to Friday.
Saturday 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM only with prior appointment.
Office will be closed all statutory and public holidays.